We are OPEN!
COVID 19 Update
The 'Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists'
(SCOP) in accordance with UK Govt guidelines
Any local restrictions (Tier 1-4) that are in place in your area
DO Not affects the healthcare sector
SCOP members can continue to practise
IMPORTANT - Steps for your safety
1) Patients are triaged by (phone/email 1 day prior) for COVID-19 symptoms.
2) Staff wear full PPE on treatment. (Clinic uniform / Hair mask / Face mask / Goggles / Apron / Gloves)
3) If possible, please wear a face mask/cover and gloves on entering the premises.
4) A wrist thermometer check may be done at the clinic (on entry).
5) A PPE screen is now in effect for your and the Podiatrists' wellbeing.
6) A touchless Liquid sanitiser spray is now in effect in the clinic for peace of mind.
7) Clinic room floor (mopped)/ seat (wiped) / after each patient with disinfectant.
8) Combat-19 (Airborne/Surface) room sanitiser (Ready).
9) Air conditioned room
10) No price increase! (Same great service)
Please continue to :
Please see government guidelines
for further updates at: