We are OPEN!
COVID 19 Update -13.11.2020
The 'Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists' (SCOP) in accordance with UK Govt guidelines
Any local restrictions that are in place in your area DO NOT affect the healthcare sector. SCOP Members can continue to practise.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
IMPORTANT - Steps we have taken for your safety
1) Patients are triaged by (phone/email 1 day prior) for COVID-19 symptoms.
2) Staff wear full PPE on treatment.
(Clinic uniform / Hair mask / Face mask / Goggles / Apron / Gloves)
3) If possible, please wear a face mask/cover and gloves on entering the premises.
4) A wrist thermometer check may be done at the clinic (on entry).
5) A PPE screen is now in effect for your and the Podiatrists' wellbeing.
6) A touchless Liquid sanitiser spray is now ready in the clinic for peace of mind.
7) Clinic room floor (mopped)/ seat (wiped) / after each patient with disinfectant.
8) Combat-19 (Airborne/Surface) room sanitiser (Ready).
9) Air conditioned room
10) No price increase! (Same great service)
Please continue to :
Please see government guidelines
for further updates at: